The 1592B Remote I/O card and the 1593 Wiring Base is an 8 input and 8 output remote interface card system. Key features are:
- Optically isolated inputs ( 5 to 40 VDC ).
- Isolated, Fused, Relay contact outputs ( 0.5 amp maximum ).
- RS422 communication ( 8 bit, no parity, 1 stop bit, 115.2 kBAUD ).
- Touch Safe
- A 2 second watch-dog relay ( detects loss of RS422 communication).
- Wide range of input power with on-board switching regulator ( 7 to 40 VDC ).
- Indicators for inputs, outputs, power, and communications.
- Industrial case and shield.
- Quick change connector ( no wires to remove or jumpers to set ).
- Din rail mounted wiring base for ease of installation.
- Dual terminal strips for ease of wiring.
- Up to 63 remote cards can be daisy-chained to the same RS422 cable.